Our longtime mission to foster a world where people with disabilities have the same opportunities as everyone else is only possible with the vision and forethought of supporters like you. Your generosity ensures that students and adults with disabilities receive the employment services they need and deserve. Together we can accomplish great things and transform the lives of people with disabilities.
Ways to give
- Make a donation anytime online, by mail or over the telephone. Gifts can be one-time, or scheduled over the course of the year.
- Honor someone you love or admire, or commemorate the passing of a friend or relative.
- Donate to the general fund. Your gift will be applied to the greatest need.
- Donate to our High School Transition fund. Your gift will provide students with limited funding the access to services they need so that they can be employed by the time they graduate from high school.
- Major Gift—Provide meaningful leadership support by funding an enhancement to our programs, equipment or services. Major gifts can be one-time or pledged over several years.
- Matching Gift—If your employer offers a charitable match program, apply for the match or let us know if you need assistance with it.
- Planned Giving—Include a bequest in your will or make Morningside a beneficiary of your charitable trust, retirement plan, or life insurance policy.
For more information on any of these giving opportunities, please contact Jonathan Pleger, President/CEO, at 360.596.3506.
You may also mail your donation to:
PO Box 7936
Olympia, WA 98507
To discuss an in-kind donation, please call the President/CEO at 360.596.3539.
The Morningside Ride
Supporting The Morningside Ride is an excellent way to market your brand and reach a cross section of potential customers.
The Morningside Ride is our signature fundraiser—and a whole lot of fun! A two-person team made up of a driver and a navigator follow clues and answer questions as they complete a course that winds through the countryside. Lunch and prizes are the order of the day at the Finish Line Party which follows. Honors go to the top three teams with the best answers; but everybody’s a winner at this event!
Proceeds from The Morningside Ride go to support young people with disabilities enrolled in Morningside’s High School Transition Program.
Questions about The Morningside Ride? Contact the Development Office at 360.596.3539 or email email@example.com.